Paul Gailiunas - Honorary Treasurer
The Honorary Treasurer receives all payments to and all payments from the association.
- The Honorary Treasurer produces the Annual Accounts for the association.
- The Honorary Treasurer arranges for Independant Examination of the associations accounts before presention to the membership.
- Advises members on banking for Charities.
- PERSONAL BIOGRAPHY.
- Paul has been a member of The Prudhoe Gleemen since 1979, serving as the Chairman in the 1980s, and now as Deputy Conductor. He was also the Treasurer of the former Group 7 now called North East NAC Group for over ten years then chairman from 2006 to 2009.
- Paul sings in two other (non-NAC) choirs, and directs a third.
- Paul also has a lot of committee experience in a variety of roles: he was active in the NASUWT, and served as a lay case-worker, Chairman, Treasurer, Assistant Secretary and negotiating Secretary at various times. For five years Paul was a member of the General Council of The Association of Teachers of Mathematics (a company limited by guarantee, reg. charity no. 293125) with particular responsibility for the website.
- Currently Paul is editor of The Bookbinder (the annual journal of The Society of Bookbinders, reg. charity no. 1032108), and a member of the editorial board of the Journal of Mathematics and the Arts. Since 2006 Paul has shared the responsibility for arranging the workshop element of Bridges (an annual international conference devoted to mathematics and the arts).
North East NAC Group Group
- Member of the Prudhoe Gleeman Male Voice Choir and currently Deputy MD
<< back to structure page